Are you the next Chief of Pediatric Radiology at Children’s Hospital in New Orleans? This is an exceptional role for an experienced leader who has the vision and drive to make this the top Pediatric Radiology department in the region. Work with nationally recognized leaders in pediatric healthcare as they strive to create one of the top children’s hospitals in the county.
- Department Leadership Position
- Children’s Hospital in New Orleans has recently completed a $300mil renovation - this includes a 17,500 sf, state-of-the-art Imaging Center
- Seeking an innovative and visionary leader to drive the direction and meet the growing demands within the region for the department of Pediatric Radiology
- You will be deeply engaged in resident education, enjoying strong affiliation with both Tulane University School of Medicine and LSU Health New Orleans School of Medicine.
- New Orleans is a metro area of over 1.2 million
- Beautiful and Diverse - New Orleans is known for its unique architecture, neighborhoods, and exciting cuisine
- Destination for fine arts and culture - home to endless museums and arts, professional sports, and fantastic music and other live entertainment
If you have the experience needed to lead at a very high level, then this is the position to consider. Apply to schedule a call for an in-depth conversation to learn more about this opportunity to lead as Chief of Pediatric Radiology.
Job Id: JN -052022-26660