Assignment Date: November 21, 2021 to December 27, 2021 (36 days)
Location: Ganado , AZ - US
Practice Type: Hospital
Duration: Permanent OR Locum Tenens - Any
Accepted Visas: J-1 , H-1B
Company: Arc Health PBC
Contact: Ashley Troutman Call: 9717084713
Position Overview: Arc Health is seeking a hospitalist for two weeks of holiday coverage at a Critical Access Hospital on the Navajo Indian Reservation.
- DATES NEEDED: November 22 - 29 and December 20 - 27
- The average inpatient census is between 6-10
- EHR: MediTech
- No procedures required
- Specialty & Community resources: Access to UpToDate, point of care testing, pipeline to urgent care and ED services, behavioral health, dental, diabetes & community health services program, inpatient services, laboratory, optometry, pharmacy, physical therapy, and radiology.
- Compensation: $130-$140/hour
Location/Population: This hospital serves the Navajo Nation and surrounding community; 97% of the service area population is American Indian/Alaska Native. It acts as the sole provider of care for the Navajo Nation chapters and communities south of Route 26 (Cornfields, Steamboat, etc.).
- Candidates must be:
- Fully licensed in the state of Arizona, and have an active AZ DEA
- Committed to rural and underserved healthcare
- Be flexible providing care in an underserved area with limited resources
- Compassionate, mission-driven social medicine practitioners
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, or Family Medicine