Location: Portland , OR - US
Practice Type: Group
Duration: Permanent OR Locum Tenens - Any
Company: Arc Health PBC
Contact: Ashley Troutman Call: 9717084713
We are seeking a full-time Family Practice physician (no OB) to join an ambulatory, comprehensive healthcare facility in west central Oregon. This Tribal clinic is located 30 minutes south of McMinnville, and 40 minutes from Salem. Start as soon as credentialed.
$12,000 sign-on bonus for a 9+ month commitment
Schedule: four 10-hour days, between Monday and Friday, or five 8-hour days - provider choice. No call.
Typical number of patients seen per day: two per hour (mix of scheduled and same-day care)
Other services: on-site dental, pharmacy, X-ray, lab, and social services. Multiple nearby referral hospitals.
Strong support staff.
EMR system: NextGen
The clinic is situated in western Oregon, close to wine country, national forest land, and the beautiful Oregon coast. It is about 75 southwest of Portland.
- Flexible career options that allow rotating between domestic and international work
- Competitive annual salary or hourly compensation
- Malpractice coverage, including tail insurance
- Flexible spending stipend for loan repayment
- Fully covered travel, housing, and transportation
- Supportive and engaged community of social medicine practitioners
Candidates must be:
- Fully licensed in Oregon, or willing to apply for an OR state license
- Board certified in family medicine
- Committed to rural and underserved healthcare