Location: San Francisco , CA - US
Duration: Permanent OR Locum Tenens - Any
Accepted Visas: J-1 , H-1B
Company: Arc Health PBC
Contact: Ashley Troutman Call: 9717084713
Arc Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician in Santa Rosa, CA to provide outpatient primary care at a comprehensive Tribal clinic.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Typical number of patients per day: 12-15
- Support staff & EMR: Pod system that includes MA, RN, Medical Receptionist, and HIM contact. EMR system is NextGen. Super Users are available for on-site support.
- Specialty & Community resources: Medical, dental, behavioral health, in-house pharmacy, pain management program, podiatry (1 day/week), high risk OB/GYN consultations, rheumatology (provided by specialist), wellness center for chiropractic services, physical therapy, and acupuncture, herbal & integrative clinic, phlebotomy, traditional Native American healers (available by referral only), and general pediatric care services.
- Compensation: $125-135 per hour
Location & Population: The health facility is based in Santa Rosa, CA, about one hour north of San Francisco. The center was established in 1971 by a group of leaders from the Indian communities of Sonoma County. Their goal was to provide health care for all Indians of Sonoma County and to provide services in a manner which is sensitive to the culture and traditions of the local Indian Tribes. The center services approximately 5,000 active patients. It also operates a small, brand-new satellite clinic about 1.5 hours away on the reservation.
The clinic is located in California's Wine Country region, which also includes Napa, Mendocino, and Lake counties. With an abundance of nearby regional and state parks, museums, gardens, and art festivals, this location is great for anyone who enjoys culture, creativity, and the arts.
Candidates must be:
- Committed to rural, Tribal, and underserved healthcare
- Compassionate, mission-driven social medicine practitioners
- Board-certified in Family Medicine