A healthcare company in North Carolina is currently seeking a licensed Physician, with a strong Primary Care background, for a promising Home-based Care position with their growing medical staff. In this role, the Primary Care Physician will be responsible for providing direct service to members to address the complex health and social challenges of high-risk, high-need populations living in urban neighborhoods. Apply today!
The Primary Care Physician will:
- Manage a panel of high-risk seniors and individuals with disabilities
- Provide diagnosis, treatment, counseling, medication management, acute triage and follow up care
- Identify opportunities to improve individuals’ quality of care, adherence to medications, and closure of preventive care gaps
- Provide physical health clinical support and collaborate closely with Behavioral Health Specialists and Community Health Partners, among others
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.