Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician in Texas
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso seeks a maternal and fetal medicine physician for a position offering clinical, administrative, teaching, and research opportunities. The provider will help maintain and grow the active clinical practice with services such as ultrasound, consults, antepartum, and obstetrical care. The incoming physician will also diagnose and manage any birth defects, heart problems, and blood disorders in a developing baby, including performing surgery if needed. The university can sponsor visas for qualified candidates, and its legal team assists with the visa and obtaining a license.
- 218,000 sq ft new research and education buildings with state-of-the-art classrooms, a virtual library, and clinical simulations center
- University sponsors visas for qualified candidates, and its legal team assists with visas and obtaining licenses
- Leadership opportunities available for qualified candidates
- Incoming physician could qualify for two student loan forgiveness programs through the state of Texas
- Spend time in the high-risk obstetrics clinic, labor and delivery, and diabetic clinic
- Supervise 1 or 2 residents per week while rounding
- Excellent benefits, including 10 days of CME
Community Information – No State Income Tax in Texas
Filled with genuine Southern hospitality, El Paso, Texas, offers tremendous opportunities, events, and adventures perfect for families and individuals alike. Once you set foot in this inviting community, you’ll feel right at home.
- Enjoy a low cost of living in a tort reform state with No STATE INCOME TAX
- 300 days of sunshine per year and a mild year-round climate are perfect for enjoying the community’s many outdoor activities
- Exceptional public and private schools, as well as higher education institutions
- Access to beautiful golf courses and state parks
- A short drive to the mountains for incredible hiking, skiing, and white water rafting
- This family-friendly community is often cited as being one of the safest in the country
- Local international airport
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
This Physician job opening last updated on 06/22/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Proven Recruiting from the Premier Physician Search Firm Merritt Hawkins is considered one of the nation’s most recognized physician recruiting firms. Our full-service, permanent physician search firm specializes in recruiting and placing top physicians and advanced practitioner talent in jobs across the country. Because we are solely dedicated to healthcare recruitment and physician job search, we have developed a methodology that results in the placement of the highest quality clinicians and physician leaders across the full spectrum of healthcare delivery systems. Meeting the Challenge The physician deficit is forecasted to top 104,000 physicians by 2030, including shortages of both specialists and primary care physicians (PCPs). This means recruiting will continue to be increasingly c...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company