We are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician with at least two years of experience to join a brand-new Family Medicine Clinic.
- Dedicate your time to 100% outpatient care
- Work-life balance – dependable hours + shared call.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package
- Live in the Piedmont Triad
- Affordable housing choices, public and private school options.
- Within reach of the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Uwharrie National Forest.
If you would like further information, please call Lisa at (248) 241-6618 or email (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job).