Sparks, Nevada Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens
Ivory Medical is seeking to add additional Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians (MD/DO) to our locum tenens scheduling roster for a well-established group of providers in Sparks/Reno, NV as soon as possible.
Our group manages a main ED in Sparks and a Freestanding ED in Reno for which you will be cross-credentialed (practice descriptions below). We are seeking providers available to pick up shifts at either/both facilities throughout 2023 beginning upon completion of expedited credentialing.
These facilities work in conjunction with high capacity of subspecialty support incredible support staff at both locations and are well-equipped with a robust multidisciplinary team of healthcare providers to handle any emergent situation.
We are seeking actively licensed providers with clean malpractice records and ongoing availability to supplement our locum tenens shift roster. We are able to provide a full complement of travel accommodations with an in-house credentialing team available to expedite the process for us.
If you are available to help us continue to provide exceptional care to Northern Nevada, please don't hesitate and apply with an updated CV and our recruitment team will get everything in place!
- Contract Type: Locum Tenens
- Setting: Acute Care Emergency Department
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Flexible 10-12-hour shifts depending on site
- Main Campus
- 124-Bed Hospital
- 18-Bed ED w/ 4 Hallway Triage Beds
- 4-Bed RME Fast Track
- Census: 59 Visits/Day Avg
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Premier Surgical Hospital
- EMR: Cerner
- Freestanding ED (Reno, NV) Campus
- First FSED in Reno
- Operates 24/7
- Staffed by board-certified physicians and emergency-trained nurses, in addition to diagnostic imaging and lab technicians (CT, XR, US, and Laboratory services)
- Accommodates all ages infant to senior, including a pediatric treatment room
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 03/29/2023 and last updated on 01/12/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine (ABEM/ABOEM)
- Current Nevada State License
- Active/Unrestricted DEA
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS