Seymour, IN Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens
Rhino Medical is seeking to add additional Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians (MD/DO) to our locum tenens scheduling roster for a well-established group of providers in Seymour, IN as soon as possible.
We are seeking actively licensed providers with clean malpractice records and ongoing availability to supplement our locum tenens shift roster. We are able to provide a full complement of travel accommodations with an in-house credentialing team available to expedite the process for us.
If you are available to help us continue to provide exceptional care to the Seymour, IN area, please don't hesitate and apply with an updated CV and our recruitment team will get everything in place!
- Contract Type: Locum Tenens
- Setting: Acute Care Emergency Department
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Day or Night Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a)
- Need providers who will offer nights
- Level III Trauma Center
- 30k Annual Volume
- Shift Availability: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage/Day
- 27 hours of APP Coverage/Day
- Admission Rate: 10%
- Acuity Level: Medium
- Fast Track
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 03/29/2023 and last updated on 01/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
- Board Certified (EM, FM, IM)
- Current Indiana State License
- Active/Unrestricted DEA
- Certifications: ATLS, ACLS, PALS