Valor Healthcare operates over 50 VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) in
the United States as a contractor for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Valor provides a
full range of medical services to veterans through the operation of CBOCs, tailored to meet the
specific needs of local VA medical centers. Our comprehensive set of services includes primary
care, diagnostics, laboratory, telehealth, behavioral health, and more.
About Our Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Plan
- Great Work/Life Balance - No nights/weekends
- Outpatient Only
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- Limited Call (phone only)
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Personal Days
The Primary Care Physician diagnoses and treats diseases and injuries of human internal organ systems and delivers preventive and therapeutic treatment of primary care needs, including chronic disease management, of patients through routine physical examination testing and non-invasive treatment. This includes strong communication with fellow team members to ensure the expectations of Patient Aligned Care Team metrics are met.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Possess a current unrestricted Pennsylvania state license as a physician.
- At least 2 years of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification
- Candidate must be a US Citizen