Are you a physician in the Brownsville area searching for a lower stress yet high paying position? Are you tired of missing out on personal activities because of your current position? Let PanAmerican Clinical Research be your solution.
PanAmerican Clinical Research offers a great opportunity for physicians in search of a flexible schedule, while still impacting patient lives and the future of medicine. We are a fast-growing clinical research organization that supports the development of pharmaceuticals and devices by conducting clinical trials.
Physicians will serve as a Principal or Sub-Investigator for clinical trials involving pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The Principal Investigator is responsible for conducting clinical trials in accordance with the research protocol, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), and federal/state regulations. The Principal Investigator will collaborate with our study team, as well as various medical, pharmaceutical, and regulatory personnel to ensure the health and welfare of study participants.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Serve as Principal Investigator on clinical trials managed by PanAmerican Clinical Research
- Ensure study protocol compliance
- Manage the medical care of participants
- Protect the rights and welfare of participants
- Ensure validity of the data reported to biotech and pharmaceutical sponsors
- Ensure accurate documentation of study related procedures
- Ensure the proper use of investigational product
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Monday through Friday with an occasional Saturday or Sunday
- No after-hours phone calls except for emergencies
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K with employee matching
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Salary Range (depending on experience): $350,000 - $400,000
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 02/07/2023 and last updated on 09/30/2022. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
No clinical research experience required. Training available in clinical research, ICH GCP, local regulations, and IATA.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Possess a valid MD or DO medical degree
- Active license to practice medicine in the state of Texas
- Demonstrate leadership skills, including ability to effectively supervise individuals and teams.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, self-motivation, and high personal integrity and ethics required
- Ability to quickly adapt to working in a wide variety of dynamic therapeutic areas of medicine
- Ability to multi-task and perform multiple critical tasks simultaneously
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills