ID: JO-2209-93274 (23754984)
Location: OH - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Contact: Steve Frank
We are seeking to recruit outstanding Intensivists to join the Heart and Vascular Hospital in the cardiovascular surgical (CVSICU) and cardiac medical ICU (CCU) that is dedicated to quality outcomes and a team approach to patient care. The reason for the need is due to the expansion of our cardiothoracic critical care services.
- Aultman Deuble Heart & Vascular Hospital?s heart services include the full spectrum of care from EP, interventional cardiology, structural heart, peripheral vascular disease, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and cardiothoracic surgery.
- The Heart & Vascular Hospital houses 56 CCU rooms, 40 CV surgical beds, two EP labs, four cardiac catheterization labs, four CVORs, and a hybrid OR.
- The program is striving to exceed 600 cardiac cases annually!
- ADHVH is Nationally Recognized for its work in a variety of Cardiac, Thoracic, and Vascular specialties. Including America?s 50 Best hospitals for Vascular Surgery in 2022 in the areas of quality outcomes in carotid surgery, AAA repair, and extremity bypass.
- Advanced Heart Failure, Structural Heart, and Endovascular programs are rapidly growing.
- They are the market leader in cardiac, thoracic, and vascular surgery.
- ADHVH has its sights set on continued growth in quality and volume.
- A top-notch Cardiac Intensivist team is key to achieving that goal.
- The prospective candidate will join a collaborative team of cardiologists, surgeons, advanced practice providers, and bedside staff.
- Co-employed cardiology group of 22 cardiologists covering sixteen offices and seven hospitals in six counties
- Highly competitive leading compensation
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Excellent signing bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation expense, CME allowance
- Generous paid time off
About Our Health System
- Aultman Hospital & Aultman Deuble Heart & Vascular Hospital
- U.S. News and World Report ? Best Hospitals
- Magnet Designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Serving Stark and surrounding counties since 1892
- Licensed for more than 800 beds with more than 40 different medical specialties and 607 active physicians
- Independent 3-hospital system with locations in 6 counties; Hospitalist team serves only main campus in Canton
- A not-for-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status
- Multiple Medical Education programs including Internal Medicine residency and General and Interventional cardiology fellowships
- Regional campus to Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
- Arts District in Downtown Canton
- Cleveland Orchestra is only 50 minutes away
- Broadway shows at Cleveland?s Playhouse Square
- Professional baseball, football, hockey, and basketball an hour away
- Public schools are top-ranked in the state
- International airports less than 2 hours away
- Blossom, outdoor amphitheater, 45 minutes north
- Akron-Canton (CAK) regional airport with nonstop service to Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Florida, Boston, and New York
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 03/27/2023 and last updated on 03/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.