Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Onslow Memorial Hospital is proud to announce they are one of the nation’s safest hospitals and has received Healthgrades 2019 Patient Safety Excellence Award! This recognition places Onslow Memorial Hospital in the top 5% of all hospitals as evaluated and reported by Healthgrades and is the only hospital to be recognized in the Wilmington/New Bern/Washington/Greenville region.
- Established team of 8 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- No call environment
- Hospitalist run codes except in ICU
- Closed ICU
- Procedures are not required
- Full & part-time opportunities available
- BC/BE in internal medicine or family medicine
- H1B and J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
If you love the coast, consider the southeastern coast of North Carolina! Named by Forbes as the fifth-fastest growing small city in the United States, Jacksonville is only 30 minutes from the beach offering endless water sports, boating, and fishing. With a cost of living lower than the national average, spend your time at Camp Lejeune Memorial Gardens or embark on a shelling cruise to Bear Island or a fishing trip on New River. Nearby Swansboro, named “25 Coolest Towns in America to Visit in 2021”, offers scenic views, a charming downtown, and exquisite multicultural dining options. Jacksonville also has a great school system with Cateret County Schools being some of the best in the state!
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 03/27/2023 and last updated on 03/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.