We are looking for Vascular/Stroke/Neurophysiology Fellowship trained or experienced Neurohospitalist physicians.
Blue Sky Neurology is a physician owned and operated private practice. The founders share a vision of the future of healthcare and its utilization of telehealth services. Their dedication to excellence throughout each of their careers has culminated in the opportunity to improve the lives of patients across the country. The mission and vision of Blue Sky is to provide necessary, quality care to patients regardless of their geographic location. The Denver-based program has an embedded ACGME accredited neurology residency providing our physicians with the opportunity to teach outside of a traditional academic setting. Blue Sky Neurology is a division of CarePoint Health.
CarePoint Health is a physician owned and operated multispecialty group with over 650 providers. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines. We employ only the best advanced practice providers, scribes, and staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling.
Blue Sky Neurology Practice Statistics:
• Inpatient Coverage at 12 Denver hospitals, 1 Salt Lake City hospital, and 1 Idaho Falls hospital
• Teleneurology Coverage at 200+ Hospitals Nationwide
• Mean Door to Needle tPA Time of 18 Minutes
• Annual Stroke Volume of over 1500, >30,000 Encounters via Telemedicine Annually
Employment with Blue Sky Neurology offers the following:
• Block Scheduling with Ample Time Off
• Generous Base Salary Guarantee Plus Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility and sign on bonus
• Additional Earning Potential with Telemedicine Coverage
• Excellent Health Benefits, 401k, paid Malpractice Insurance
• Relocation Assistance, Medical Licensure & DEA Allowance
About Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center:
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is looking to expand its neurosciences program and is partner with Blue Sky Neurology to bring a superior level of neurological care to the patients in the Idaho Falls, ID community. EIRMC sees over 52,000 annual ED visits, 10,000 annual hospital admissions, has 318 licensed beds, and 344 physicians on the medical staff. It serves as the region’s healthcare hub, serving southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. The facility is a level 2 trauma center.