Dermatologist High Paying Opportunity
Location: United States Air Force Academy, CO
Work Schedule: M-F, between 0700-1600
This position would be helping our active duty soldiers and their families with much needed medical services. If you are interested in hearing more about these positions, please reply with your resume and salary requirements.
"Colorado Springs, at an elevation of 6,035 ft., is a city in Colorado at the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains. It lies near glacier-carved Pikes Peak, a landmark in Pike National Forest with hiking trails and a cog railway leading to its 14,114-ft. summit. The city's Garden of the Gods park features iconic red sandstone formations and mountain views."
- Shall hold a doctor of medicine degree or a doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Current board certification by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) or American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology (AOBD)
- Completion of a residency or fellowship in dermatology acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF is mandatory.
- TYPE OF WORK. The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of the skin.
- Prepares and reviews case histories and clinical records.
- Examines patients, performs biopsies, and other diagnostic techniques of dermatology, and determines requirements for clinical laboratory tests.
- Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
- Prescribes treatment, including x-ray therapy, physical therapy, and medication.
- Advises on types and quantity of dermatological supplies and equipment.
- Instructs interns and residents in methods and procedures for diagnosis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
Job Posted: 03/22/17
Kako'o Services LLC is hiring! Want more info? Submit your info below. (new to site? click here to register)
ATTN: Aaron Agena
RE: MDJobSite.com Job 18637938
3375 Koapaka St. Suite B-256
Honolulu HI 96819