Cardiology in the Carolinas
Altitude Affects Attitude´ - couldn´t be more apt for a city ranked as one of the best places to live in the world. Barron´s groups Asheville, North Carolina with Jupiter, Florida and Provence, France in its Top 20 Places to Live in the world.
Direct employee of our Carolina hospital.
Non interventional cardiology
This is an opportunity for a non-invasive Cardiologist with specific training in echocardiography including TEE and nuclear medicine; vascular qualifications are desirable. The majority of practice will be primarily clinic based with shared responsibilities for echocardiograms, EKGs, etc. Inpatient services and rounding done at one hospital which is conveniently attached to the outpatient clinics. The practice includes full service cardiac rehabilitation. Cardiology call is solely as a consultative service and is typically a very light work load, shared 1 in 3 schedule with evenings spent at home. Hospitalist coverage is provided for all admissions, inpatient care and discharge and is available 24/7. All offices have a full EMR system and upcoming PACS integration for image viewing. Vacation or personal time off is flexible with the call schedule designed by the Cardiology attendings.
Look forward to joining a growing practice
- Exceptional opportunity for w RVU bonus
- Health/dental/vision/cancer/disability, retirement contribution
- Flexible time off
- Employment with a physician-friendly community hospital
Hospital matching retirement plans,
Top retirement area along with unprecedented growth,
Located in the cradle of The Carolina preserve,
Environmentally and Economically rich Corridor,
Two jet ports at our service one , 10 minutes from our hospital,
Surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of protected parklands with quick access to major cities, colleges and Universities in both of the Carolinas,
New private communities with golf designers, Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player....
GORGEOUS PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY
Western North Carolina is an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth and recreation. Asheville and Hendersonville are among the top areas to live in the nation. The region boasts thriving arts communities, diverse outdoor adventures, vibrant and inviting downtown areas, numerous historic and architectural attractions, and unique shopping options. Hendersonville offers the best of small-town and country living, but is only a short distance from several metropolitan areas. Explore Asheville
- Asheville was among TripstoDiscover.com's "Most Beautiful Small Towns to Visit in the U.S." (August 2016)
- Readers of Condé Nast Traveler again voted Asheville #7 among "The 2016 Friendliest Cities in the U.S." (August 2016)
- Travel + Leisure selected Asheville as #10 on its ranking of "The Best Cities in the U.S." (July 2016)
- Asheville was included as one of "10 Small Cities With World-Class Food Scenes" by THRILLIST. (June 2016)
- Asheville topped the list of "The 12 Best Places to Retire in the U.S." by Condé Nast Traveler. (May 2016)
- THRILLIST named Asheville one of its "25 Best U.S. Cities to Spend a Weekend." (March 2016)
- Travel + Leisure featured Asheville at #11 on its list of "The Best Cities in North America." (February 2016)
- U.S. News & World Report put Asheville on its round-up of the "Best Foodie Destinations in the USA." (February 2016)
If you are seeking a safe scenic place to raise your family look no further...
Call Avery Poe who has placed many cardiologist since 1990 for details,
Job Posted: 06/10/17
AVERY POE is hiring! Interested? Submit your info below.
1307 Brookhaven Gardens Lane
Atlanta GA 30319