Occupational Med Need-Atlanta, GA
Our hospital practice here in Atlanta is expanding and currently we are in need of an Occupational Medicine specialist.
We will consider BE/BC in Occupational, Internal, Family or Emergency medicine.
- Overseeing management of worker’s compensation cases.
- Treating minor work-related injuries.
- Performing post –offer and periodic physical examinations.
- Completing fitness for duty and return to work documentation.
- Issuing DOT and OSHA mandated medical exams.
We offer the opportunity to work with a large multi-specialty physician led group. Competitive salary with total compensation around $300k along with full health/dental and retirement.
Easy schedule- M-F 8AM-5PM with no call schedule and no inpatient responsibilities.
Atlanta, GA is consistently one of the best cities in the US to live and raise a family. WE have beautiful housing, great golf, 4 season, plenty of fined dining and shopping and access to some of the best public and private schools in the county. Our practice represents 50 different specialties and is regularly voted one of the best companies to work for in the Atlanta area.
Job Posted: 06/06/17
AVERY POE is hiring! Interested? Submit your info below.
1307 Brookhaven Gardens Lane
Atlanta GA 30319