Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist LOCUMS Opportunity in Illinois
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
We are looking for a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for service.
- Start date: 02/27/2017
- End date: 06/01/2017
- Location: Chicago Metropolitan Area
- Type of Clinic (MSG, SSG, Solo, CH): MSG
- Schedule: M-F, 8am-5pm
- Patient Ages: 3-21
- IP/OP: Inpatient
- On call: No
- Support Staff: Yes
- Charting/Dictation: EMR
- BC / BE Requirement: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Specialty: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- DEA / CSR Requirements: Yes, both
- Certifications: N/A
- Position: 137360
To get started you will need:
- A degree from accredited medical school
- Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Locum Tenens Providers enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Abundant available opportunities nationwide
- In-house Credentialing
- Travel & Lodging arranged by our In-House Logistics Team
- Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage).
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1-800-377-0730 or email: (register or log to show contact information)
Welcome to HealthTrust.
Job Posted: 02/17/17
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is hiring! Want more info? Submit your info below. (new to site? click here to register)
ATTN: Nancy Bumpers
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
400 E Las Colinas Blvd 3rd Floor
Irving TX 75039