Hospitalist needed east of Victorville, CA
Day shift, requires vent management - Willing to train the right candidate!
Looking for local CA candidates
1. Number of beds in hospital 200
2. Number of ICU beds. 20
3. Open or Closed ICU.
4. Patient Census.
5. Admits (on average/daily)
**Admissions distribute between 3 day docs**
6. Shift Schedule
a. Day. 6-7
b. Night. 10-14
a. AM. 7A/7P
b. PM. 7P/7A
7. Number of day teams. 3 Day Rounders
8. Number of night teams. 1 Night Rounder
9. Other team?
10. Call involvement? X Yes __No
11. Any Specialty Backup? X Yes __No
a. Rotation? Carry beeper every 3 days
a. If Yes, what type and when? Full specialty back-up accept neuro surgeon; transfer brain bleed patient
If so, which ones? Procedure: Optional – Intubation, vent management, central line placement
1. Procedures Required? X Yes __No
2. Running Codes Required? Yes __X_No
3. Who Runs the Codes? ER Physicians
4. On Rapid Response team? Yes ___No Not running rapid response unless it is your patients
5. EMR System? X Yes ___No
6. Will you take FP trained physicians? NO; Need IM hospitalist due to complexity of the patients
7. How long does it take to Credential? 3-6 months
8. Can you offer temp Privileges? Yes, but they are slow to do so – 3 months minimum
Medical malpractice provided
Job Posted: 05/18/17